Sunday, April 20, 2008

Day One

It's the beginning of a very revealing 30 days. I am somewhat embarrased of our first day's meals. I guess I thought we ate better than this and typically I think we do. But we are in "project mode" trying to get the house on the market some time during the next two weeks. Who wants to cook when they have been out in the garden all day or painting all afternoon? Not me... hence. two meals from restaurants.



Homemade fruity granola with yogurt and strawberries. And the morning coffee, of course.



Tuna Hoagies from Subway with Fritos and a pickle.



Senior Tequila's Steak Fajitas with sauteed onions and peppers, beans and rice, guacamole and sour cream and LOTS of chips and salsa. A fun and yummy meal shared with our neighbors (the ones that love us that pretend they don't).

1 comment:

DiElla said...

We do love you and there is no pretending otherwise. It was a great meal and lots of fun. After dinner was just as enjoyable.