Tuesday, March 11, 2008

the sun will come out

Tomorrow.
I woke this morning and the world seemed brighter and lighter than it did yesterday. Maybe that's because it actually IS brighter and lighter since the sun decided to bless us with a warm and shiny day. The other side of the maybe is that I have slept and snuggled and somewhat absorbed the previous day.
What did my friend tell me just yesterday? "Stay in today." Good and timely advice.
So Today is offering up it's best self... sunny, warm, refreshing, with hints of spring and life and newness- promises of hope and healing on the breeze spinning through my windows.
I think I must be moving forward, though the momentum is at a snails pace. But what would have thrown me in to my hiding place of tears and loneliness now has been handled and set in to it's proper box. I am placing one foot in front of the other instead of sitting on a stationary bike.
Thank you sun. Thank you breeze. Thank you Today.

No comments: